Monday, February 6, 2012

School life started.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
My
 teacher give ang pau to everyone in my class .
I also get one.
Why my teacher will give us ang pau ?
Actually she has her reason.
She wanted us everyone must study hard.
We must do more test.
And ,
we must chase up our level.
she want us to become a good student.
All of us promised her.
me too=)

SaD things:
other classes don't have recieve their ang pau from their teacher.
that why they admire us.
But we are bitter than them.
We must  do until completely to teacher's promises.
 
CNY end .
I continue my study life again.
You see,
How was I so hardworking??
I did my maths book and I scored it at school.
My science 705 test pass!
I did one section and two section, I do 20 more pages on my science.
My english 709 I did  the test . I also pass in this subject.
I ask teacher should you order some book??
Teacher say: No need to order the english book anymore.
Oh Yeah!
I not need to order my english book.
Siok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment