Monday, February 6, 2012

Chinese New Year 23 -29 Jan , 2012



At night, I go with friend go out dinner and watch lion dance.
two white-yellow lion dance
crowd of people here Even the White people .
MY nephew and I was with my other sister watch lion dance at Pavilion, Kl before CNY.
We having reunion dinner at outside on New Year EVe.
I color pink on my feet.;))
I go out with my sister before the CNY is coming. My thumb have 2 hello kitty picture.
My nephew and I wear new clothes during the CNY.
This photo taken at someone's house. We having party.

This year , I get a lot ang pau more than last year.
We busy to "Pai Nian" and visit people.
Haiz.. I take a lot of ang pau already.
I was tired in my CNY.
Can I ask??? Got someone put the chocolate in the ang pau mehh???
I first time to see it.
at My house's park area;)
The lion dance come to here and visit us.
Dong dong Jianggg!


No comments:

Post a Comment