Monday, February 6, 2012

regret that days.

My sister buy for me. These bear made from korea.We can't buy in Malaysia.
My nephew give me his teddy bear.



Last year 2011,  my sister, nephew, and my brother in law .
Three of them went to Korea with their friend.
That date on November, my sister asked me neither I want to go  korea with them or not.
I say no answer : I think erm....
My sis say:  U want go to korea or not??
I say: No lah! I declined. Because I have many holiday homework need to do.
My sis say: ok Lah.

After  I do finished my homework one week, I regret it.
They chosen their flight on December 22, 2011.
Haizz..I thought that time I can't do it faster.
Why I was so stupid><
But, I think it's ok lahhh. Next year still can travel with them.

MY BAD DAY:

After December 22,2011, my sister they went to korea.
Next Days, I was sick.
I was sick one week already.
I cough and flu.
I can't sleep well in one week.


29 December 2011, they went back to Malaysia .
They went back home.
They bought a lot things at korea.
(include foods, iphone cover, teddy bears, clothes and headbands.
Then she saw me I wore mask.
She asK: what happend to me??
I say: i was sick lahhh.
She say: wah..you become skinny a bit.


I wanted to thank you my sister bought me these korea bear. I love it.Thank Q sis.









No comments:

Post a Comment