Friday, August 10, 2012

My friend, Sarah, slept over ( 3 days 3 night )


 Sarah, thanks for your coming :)
What we do on this 3 days 3 night?Erm.... we did a lot things.  I can't count . On Saturday ( 4 August), she reached my house's area. BUT; she get lost the direction and the way of my house. She fortunately calling me and ask me where I stay. So; I went out and found her where she was. BUT; I looked around my house around and I couldn't seen her. I think she might be get losing. So: I asked her where she ; she don't know which houses she goes to. SUDDENLY; a taxi man fetched me to find my friend. Finally; she was there.
The taxi man followed my instruction of way how go to my house. 

Around 1 pm, I having a swimming class: she sat and waiting for me.

After my swimming class, we went to one utama . My other friend were invited us to celebrate her late birthday in one utama. We reached there; they sang karaoke for an hour. We sang K a whole day. At the night , we leave from the karaoke room. AND; we 3 girl hurry up to go old way (one utama) buy Rebecca's birthday gift. Actually we planned we ate our dinner there, but there no time for us. We cancelled our dinner and ran to other side to buy her gift.

Then, we was at home. We started hungry ; and go down ; go to kitchen ; to search food. We are lucky because my sister they were ate their dinner at home. We had something to eat. After ate, we continued do our things. We slept like almost 1.45 am. BECAUSE we talked a long time  & that time I off the light. She told me her matters about she can't always forgotten. IT IS A SECRET.


Next day;next day;and last next day, we wake up; and prepared to go out . My friend and I went to shopping with my sis and bro in 2 days. We sang karaoke K in my house.. We played with Milo(dog). We brought Milo to exercise at my house area. I observed that my friend became quietly and not always talking with me. Maybe she was shy to live in my house. She is not familiar to live in other ppl's house . That why she fear.Hmm, WE DID PLAY OUR PHONE. I think we get a lot of fun in last week.

We brought Milo go out ;while we seen this same type of dog . IN MY NEXT : NEXT : NEXT: HOUSE.WE CAN CALLED our "NEIGHBOUR".


 Her last day; I taken photo with her.
She taken photo with my nephew. Taken by me.hahaha

WE HAVE MEMORIES.

2 comments:

  1. Aw... I should've seen this post earlier!! xD
    Well you're most welcome ^^ I really had fun there!! Especially for the experience I had living there in your house , honestly that's the biggest house I've ever had a sleepover at. I had fun too!! Thanks for inviting me to your house and thanks to your family too ;) I will never forget the care that they had for me. I'm truly grateful ;D Hope I'll be able to go there again next time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Welcome. Thanks for coming . Anyway.

    ReplyDelete