Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm BACK =D

Wah....
A very long time I didn't continue to write my blogspot.
I also didn't renew my blogspot everything ..
And also......
I forgot to change everything ....
I don't have any time to write..


This year 2011 ..
I really busy ...
Busy to study.
Busy to do my homework.
Busy catch up my study situationn..
BUsy every single time...
BUsy to make new friends..


But this time...
During my SCHOOL holiday ..
December 6,2011, I'm free to write my blog.
I was free because of ..
I finished my sch holiday homework at (November 21-24)

LUCKY!! I'm hardworking to do finished my homework in these feww days.
FINALLY ,I can rest ...
OH Yeah~

I sure I have a lot memory and happening ..
I need to write and share..
I want to write it out...
WWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHH..
I have a lot idea in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment